Wednesday, February 4, 2009

January's Grocery Bill

In January I spent $401 on food for my family of 5. Included in that amount was a Chinese takeout diner. It does not include 10 school lunches, but every other meal for my family of 5.

After spending only $401 dollars, I was able to then send in rebates totaling $162. So my total spent on food and groceries was $239. In addition to monetary rebates, I also sent in rebates to receive a free Disney scrapbook, a free Guitar Hero t-shirt, $120 in P&G coupons and a coupon for a free Digiorno Pizza (all based on January's purchases).

I now have the following items stock piled from January's shopping:
30 Digiorno Pizzas
20 2 litter bottles of Coke/Coke products
12 lbs of boneless, fully cooked ham (lunchmeat)
22 cans of Campbells Chunky Soup
20 packages of Kraft shredded cheese

No comments: