Friday, June 5, 2009

Food Lion Highlights


This isn't as hot a week at Food Lion as the ones past, but there are still some noteable deals.
-- Food Lion's Private Label Sale: Until June 23rd, everytime you purchase 4 or more Food Lion products (not including fresh meats and deli items) in one transaction, you will get a Catalina coupon to use on your next transaction equal to .25/number of Food Lion items you purchased. For example, if you buy 4 you will get a $1 catalina, if you buy 5 you will get a $1.25 catalina and so on.
Here is a link from last week's coupons for $1 off Food Lion Peanut Butter and $1 off Food Lion Nuts. REMEMBER YOU CAN ONLY PRINT ONE TIME FROM THIS LINK, but after you push print, you can select the number of copies that you want to print. Here is the scenario I did today:
1 Food Lion Peanut Butter - $1.89 - $1 coupon = .89
2 Food Lion individual bags of nuts .50/each - $1 Coupon = FREE
1 Food Lion Mac & Cheese .44
Total out of pocket = $1.33 and I got a $1 catalina
If you printed more than one copy of these coupons you can roll the $1 catalina and do the same transaction again, this time paying .33 and getting back $1 and so on. Another option is to just get 4 Food Lion Mac & Cheeses for .44/each = $1.78, get a $1 catalina. The possibilities are endless.
--Chicken: Play this game for a $2 off Food Lion Chicken breasts, tenders or wings. Again this is a great coupon. Print this one several times and then go and look for chicken tenders/breasts that are marked down for quick sale. It is good through 6/17. I found a package of 1.28lbs of Chicken today for $2.51. After the coupon I paid only .51 for this chicken. That is enough chicken for one dinner for my family. If I serve that with some of the rice I have stock piled, I have my whole dinner for well under $1 + the cost of whatever vegetable I am serving.
--Charcoal and Meat: Play this game for $3 off Kingsford Charcoal. Combine that coupon with this $6 off Pork coupon when you buy Kingsford Charcoal and one other product. I also have a rebate for $10 back when you buy 2 bags of Kingsford Charcoal and meat. I will do 2 different transactions so that I can use the Charcoal coupon twice. So I should be able to get 2 bags of charcoal, and 2 packages of pork for about $16 and get back $10.

No comments: