Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Bunch of Freebies and Rite Aid Money Makers!

I can't believe I am posting these great deals again before I have had a chance to get them. The last few times I did this, Rite Aid and CVS were out of stuff when I got there. But there are some great deals this week.

CVS:

The best way to use CVS ECBs (extra care bucks) is to use this week's ECBs on next week's deals with ECBs. So tomorrow when I go to get my pumpkin carving kit, I will pay for it with ECBs I already have, so all I will have to pay out of pocket is tax.

THREE DAY ONLY SALE:
--Pumpkin Carving Kit $1.99, get $1.99 in ecbs
--Treat Bag .99, get .99 in ecbs

ALL WEEK SALE:
--Kashi Go Lean Cereal is on sale for $3. If you are a member of www.vocalpoint.com then you receieve 2 - $3 coupons this week for this cereal. If you are not a member, then nows the time to signup. They send great coupons.

Rite Aid:
Rite Aid has bunches for free after SCR (Single Check Rebates) this week. If you have never done SCR's they are real easy. After your initial sign-up on their website, you just enter information from your receipt online. By using coupons these will be money makers. Since there is more than $50 in Frees this week, I would break the order into 2 and use 2 $5 off $25 coupons.

$5 off $25 here -- YOU GIVE THEM THIS COUPON FIRST, BEFORE YOUR OTHER COUPONS.

All of these are free after SCR:
Comtrex $3.99
Sucrets $2.99
Breathe Again $7.99
Bodiheat $2.99
Throat Cooler $2.99 -- coupon
Coldwar $3.99
Simply Saline $4.99
Simply Saline Kids $2.99
Bee M.D. Throat Drops $2.49
Allerghenblock $9.99
Carmex Moisture Plus $2.29
Carmex Lip Balm $1.99
Sinus Buster $8.99
Polygrip $1.99 -- Free Coupon --also there was this coupon in the recent inserts

Bonus: Right Now Rite Aid is doing their Gift of Savings. If you spend $25 - $50, you get a $5 Rite Aid Gift Cert., spend $51-$100, get $10 certificate and spend over $100 and get a $20 gift certificate.

No comments: