Friday, November 27, 2009

Free Batteries!


Who Can't resist free batteries especially at this time of the year? Staples has a deal where if you buy a 20 pack of Duracell Batteries for $12.99 and use your Rewards Card, you will get $12.99 back in your quarterly rewards check. Your quarterly rewards check can be used to buy anything in the store. Limit is two per week. I just bought 2 today but this deal is available next week too. BUT IT GETS BETTER, if you have the $1 off Duracell batteries coupons from the recent P&G insert, then you can make a buck per 20 pack. That should at least cover the tax. I had a $19 rewards check to spend today, so my transaction looked like this:

$26 (2 packs of batteries)
-$19 Rewards check
-$2 (2 - $1 Duracell coupons)
-$5 Out of pocket for 40 batteries. I will now get $26 back on my next quarterly check.

No comments: