Sunday, May 10, 2009

Martins Coupons and Matchups

Coupons expire 5/23:
$5 off $50
$2 off $5 of Meat

Coupons expire 5/27 (these say Giant, but came from Martin's website and I know they will scan):
$1 off $5 Meat, $1 off $5 Produce, $1 off $5 Seafood

Last time Martins had 2 different meat coupons, you could stack them. So you buy $5 of meat and pay $2. Haven't tried this yet. I will try it tomorrow and if it doesn't work, I will update this post.

Here is what I am going to get:
Chicken Breasts are on sale for $1.99. I am going to get between 2.5-3lbs = $5.99 - $2 coupon - $1 coupon = $2.99 for 3lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breasts. Not bad.

With the produce coupon:
combine that with the Strawberries/blueberries that are on sale for 2 /$3 and baby carrots that are .99 and a bunch of bananas (enough to equal over $1 worth). After the $1 coupon, all that produce is only $4!

No comments: