I will be unable to participate in these events, because I will be visiting with my in-laws, but here are the details. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR LOCAL AD. More and more, some of the stores have been participating and some have not.
Harris Teeter Super Doubles- All Week 6/24 - 6/30:
They will be doubling coupons with a face value of $1.98. In other words, a $1.50 coupon will become a $3 coupon. Harris Teeter, from what I understand, has become real strict on their coupon policy.
1) They will only double 20 coupons per day, per card - not transaction. So either get an extra card, or only plan to use 20 coupons a day.
2) They will only except one coupon for BOGO items, unlike many other stores.
3) They do not give overages.
4) They only double 3 of the same coupons.
5) They except internet printables, but not internet printables for free items.
Due to my trip, I will be unable to do any matchups for you, but this may make some good deals.
I believe Shoppers Food Warehouse will also have a coupon event, but because their ad has not come out at the time of this posting, I am unable to give you the details. Please check your ad.
Bloom Triples All Week 6/24 - 6/30:
1) Bloom excepts and triples IP's (although some select Blooms have given people trouble about this)
2) Bloom will triple 20 coupons per day. So far, as long as you close out one transaction, you can still do another transaction with the same card on the same day and still get your coupons to triple. I usually just ask and noone has turned me down yet.
3) The triple coupons with upto a face value of .99
4) Bloom triples upto the product's regular price
5) Bloom triples upto a products regular price even if the items is on sale. Last time Eggo Waffles were on sale for $1.75 and there were .75 coupons. Each box of Eggos gave .50 overages.
Chips Ahoy cookies BOGO (.55 coupons out there)
Hamburger helper BOGO (various coupons, here is a printable Coupons) That coupon should make it so you can get 3 for under $1, depending on the regular price.
Pilsbury brownie mix BOGO (there was a $1/2 coupon from a recent insert)
Smart Balance butter BOGO (print your $1 coupons here)
All laundry detergent BOGO ($1 All Small & Mighty Coupon)
Kraft bbq sauce BOGO (there are .75 coupons out there -- you should get overages)
BOGO oscar mayer weiners BOGO (Free Coupons from Mailer - get 2 free)
Wacky Mac (.75 coupon from smartsource.com) = FREE
Breyer's Disney Swirl Yogurt (.75) = .25
Daisy Sour Cream (.60 coupon) = FREE, or cheap
Mahatama Rice (.75/2) = 2 Free small packs
Bumble Bee Tuna Packs (.75 blinkie) = FREE
Betty Crocker Brownies (I think these might be on sale next week) (.75 coupon from smartsource.com)
Mentos Gum (.55) = FREE
Ortega Spice Packet (.75/2 coupon) = 2 FREE
How to Shop a Doubles or Triples Event:
1) Paper clip together all duplicate coupons
2) Pull the coupons you think you may use and put them in a seperate envelope
3) Go through the store coupon by coupon and determine whether you think it is a good buy or not
4) Put the coupons you do not plan to use in another envelope to refile later
5) Triples is overwelming sometimes, try to only shop for bargains during this trip and not for your regular list. If I am not getting a steal, I don't get it.
6) If you are doing seperate transactions, seperate both your items in your cart and place the coupons you will use for each transaction in seperate envelopes or paper clips, so you are ready at the register
7) Bring small bills, sometimes your order will come to $1 or under
8) Pay close attention at the register as they scan your coupons. Do not get distracted during this time. It is always better to catch an error now.
9) If your coupon's barcode starts with a 5, it will triple even if it says "Do Not Double or Triple". It will NOT triple if it starts with a 9. I had coupons from 2 different stores blinkie machines last time and didn't realize that some started with a 9 and some with a 5, so check your bar codes.