Saturday, August 22, 2009

Back To School Deals (Staples)!


O.k. so far for my 3 kids, I have spent $1.50 total on school supplies. I am not counting any of the penny items in that total, but I am sure I haven't spent more than $1-$2 on penny items. I have about 5 or 6 items that I have not been able to find real cheap, so I plan to use the $4 off $20 CVS coupon that I got from asking the pharmacist about Ready Fill and some of the $34 I have in ECBs and get the remainder of my school supplies. Of course I will still go to Staples and get the penny deals this week, so that I have a supply stash for next year.

Here are the back to school deals for this week:

STAPLES:
Buy 1, get 2 Free deals:
Sliding Pencil Box (.99)
Erasers ($3.29)
12 Count Pens ($1.99)
2 Pack Scissors ($1.99)
Ruler ($1.49)
200 Count Construction Paper ($4.99) -- I will probably get this to have around the house. 600 sheets of construction paper: $5. Peace and Quiet for Mom: priceless

Penny Deal: Pocket Folders, limit 20 (Sunday - Wednesday only)

No comments: