Thursday, August 27, 2009

Food Lion

I haven't posted much about Food Lion lately because the coupons have been stinky. I didn't even print the last set. Anyway, there is one really good coupon this week. It is for $5 off of $20 in the meat department. Remember, it is good for 2 weeks and I have been told there will be really good meat sales over Labor Day Weekend. I'll keep you posted on that.

Anyway this is how these coupons work: the $20 amount for the coupon is the pre-sale price. So say you have a meat that is regularly $1.99/lb and it is on sale for .99. Buy 10.1 lbs x $1.99 (reg. price) = $20.10, the sale price though is $10 - $5 coupon = $5 out of pocket for 10 pounds of meat.

If I find any other great deals, I will let you know. REMEMBER TO CHOOSE THE NUMBER OF COUPONS YOU WANT FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKS BEFORE YOU PUSH PRINT THE SECOND TIME.

$5 off $20

On another note, I used that $5 off coupon today at PetSmart and although they made it go through, it wasn't scanning properly. Just a heads up.

Gotta Run!

No comments: