Sunday, August 16, 2009

School Supply Deals!

So far I have only spent $1.50 on School supplies (I am not counting anything I got for .01 or Free). I do have a few more items that I have not found free deals on, so I probably will wind up spending between $5-$10 total for 3 kids. I even got a back pack for my youngest for free a few weeks ago. Here is what school supply deals I found this week:

CVS:
THREE Day sale:
Caliber or CVS Filler Paper $.99, get .99 ecbs = FREE, limit 2
Papermate Pens $.99, get .99 ecbs = FREE, limit 2
Pencil Box $1.99, get $1.99 ecbs = FREE, limit 2
Caliber or CVS Composition Book, $1.99, get $1.99 ecbs = FREE, limit 2
Phillips Ear Buds $6.99, get $6.99 ecbs = FREE, limit 1 (THINK STOCKING STUFFER)

HIDDEN DEAL: CVS 10 count Tampons, $1.89, get $1.89 ecbs = FREE (I have not confirmed that yet, but I have read posts about it.

STAPLES:
Sunday - Wednesday:
Composition Notebooks - .25 each

$1 Deals, after easy rebate:
Photo Paper
Hammermill Copy Paper
6-Pack Highlighters
Comfort Stic Pens
Papermate Retractable Pens
Papermate Erasers

No comments: