Saturday, July 4, 2009

$55 in Free coupons and More

Since I am going away again next weekend, I am going to try to give you your moneys worth this week. Here are some freebies.

Go here to order a coupon book worth $55 from Kraft/Nabisco.

Free Shape Magazine 2-year subscription here. This does not require a credit card, but it asks for a friends' name and e-mail address. I just used one of my alternate e-mail addresses. Also, it does require a short survey. I have received magazines from here before.

Free Juicy Juice 14oz water bottle or sippy cup here. I did this a couple of years ago and this time I had to use a different e-mail address. The one I received a couple of years ago did NOT have the Juicy Juice label on it. It was plain.

Free Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce here. This is available at Walmart. I haven't found it in our local grocery stores.

No comments: