Friday, July 10, 2009

Copy Paper for 1 cent!


I know, I know. I said I wouldn't post anymore until I got back. But Staples is having a great sale starting Sunday and ending WEDNESDAY. Go here for a $5 off $20 coupon (make sure you read the restrictions, because several things are not included) and to see the ad. They have several items for $1 which I am not sure are great bargains or not. I guess that depends on how desperate you are for those items.
But they have Copy paper for $.01, limit 2 after easy rebate. They also have Pencils for $.01 after easy rebate, limit 2.

They have other specials like buy one get one free items on the second page. Refrain from getting these now. I promise there will be more 1 cent and 1 dollar deals each week until September. Be patient.

I am sad I will miss the copy paper deal. It's a good thing I am stocked on this stuff.

No comments: