Monday, July 27, 2009

This weeks Deals & Steals

Sorry I haven't been on to post these deals, but my hubby has been off work for 3 days and I have had to fight him for the computer. Anyway, here's the scoop.

CVS

3 Day Sale (Tuesday is the last day -- sorry for the late notice)

Caliber Composition Notebook .99, get .99 ecbs = FREE, limit 2
Piolet Easy Touch pen .99, get .99 ecbs = FREE, limit 2
Swingline Tot Stapler or Sticky Notes, .99, get .99 ecbs = FREE, limit 2
Caliber/CVS Erasers or Push Pins or binder clips, .99, get .99 ecbs = FREE, limit 2
Caliber Index box or Pencil Case, .99, get .99 ecbs = FREE, limit 2
Colgate Toothpaste $2.88, get $2 ecbs = .88

ALL Week Sale:

CVS 10 count Tampons $1.89, get $1.89 in ecbs = FREE

Today I went to CVS and again many of the back to school deals were gone. I wasn't surprised, but if this happens to you get a raincheck. Rainchecks are your friends. As far as I know, CVS rainchecks do not expire. I did get the following:

2 Composition Note books
2 Piolet Pens
1 CVS Tampons

My total after I gave her my ECBS = .09 and I received $5.85 in ECBS. Next week I will take those ecbs and use them to buy whatever they are offering for free after ECBs. That is the best way to use them. It looks like they will have even more deals next week. Woo Hoo for free school suplies.

STAPLES

Staples does not have any free items this week, but they still have a few good deals. Here are the highlights:

Print the first page of their ad for a $5 off $30 coupon. Go here.

.25 each, limit 2 of each:
Elmer's Glue
Bic Pens
Pencil Erasers
Pencil Sharpener
Pencil Box
Index Cards

Other specials:
Hammermill Paper = $3.99 - $2.99 easy rebate = $1, limit 2
Cannon Photo Paper = $9.99 - $7.99 easy rebate = $2, limit 2

No comments: